I was compelled to write this review after reading some of the truly bizarre negative comments about Buffalo Creek Farms in Lawrence, Kansas.
When we began looking for a Persian kitten, we felt it was important to choose a local breeder that we could visit in person.
We first visited Buffalo Creek Farms in February 2014 to see the cattery first-hand. The owner, Kelly Krejci, invited us to see every area of the indoor facility. In addition to being clean (no straw), well-lit and NOT in a barn, we were able to interact with the parents and kittens, and even spent some time in the kitten playroom. After speaking with Kelly, it was immediately clear that she has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Persian cats and running a reputable cattery.
Incidentally, the idea that Kelly somehow obtains her kittens from mysterious Amish cat farmers is ludicrous.
I just visited Buffalo Creek Farms last weekend (our third visit in the last 18 months). Not surprisingly, the cattery was just as clean as it had been the year before - still no straw, barns or Amish cat dealers - and we were greeted by several friendly adult cats when we entered.
We purchased our first Persian cat from Buffalo Creek Farms in April 2014. He was well-socialized and in perfect health. Now, more than a year later, he continues to be source of amusement and delight for us. We have been so pleased with him that we are preparing to purchase our second kitten from Buffalo Creek Farms.
I would strongly recommend Buffalo Creek Farms to anyone who wishes to purchase a quality, purebred Persian kitten.
Overland Park, KS
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Persian Kitten
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."