5.0

I was compelled to write this review after reading some of the truly bizarre negative comments about Buffalo Creek Farms in Lawrence, Kansas.

When we began looking for a Persian kitten, we felt it was important to choose a local breeder that we could visit in person.

We first visited Buffalo Creek Farms in February 2014 to see the cattery first-hand. The owner, Kelly Krejci, invited us to see every area of the indoor facility. In addition to being clean (no straw), well-lit and NOT in a barn, we were able to interact with the parents and kittens, and even spent some time in the kitten playroom. After speaking with Kelly, it was immediately clear that she has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Persian cats and running a reputable cattery.

Incidentally, the idea that Kelly somehow obtains her kittens from mysterious Amish cat farmers is ludicrous.

I just visited Buffalo Creek Farms last weekend (our third visit in the last 18 months). Not surprisingly, the cattery was just as clean as it had been the year before - still no straw, barns or Amish cat dealers - and we were greeted by several friendly adult cats when we entered.

We purchased our first Persian cat from Buffalo Creek Farms in April 2014. He was well-socialized and in perfect health. Now, more than a year later, he continues to be source of amusement and delight for us. We have been so pleased with him that we are preparing to purchase our second kitten from Buffalo Creek Farms.

I would strongly recommend Buffalo Creek Farms to anyone who wishes to purchase a quality, purebred Persian kitten.

Ron

Overland Park, KS

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Buffalo Creek Farms and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Buffalo Creek Farms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Buffalo Creek Farms to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Buffalo Creek Farms?

Comments

Do they come with papers?