I was compelled to write this review after reading some of the truly bizarre negative comments about Buffalo Creek Farms in Lawrence, Kansas.
When we began looking for a Persian kitten, we felt it was important to choose a local breeder that we could visit in person.
We first visited Buffalo Creek Farms in February 2014 to see the cattery first-hand. The owner, Kelly Krejci, invited us to see every area of the indoor facility. In addition to being clean (no straw), well-lit and NOT in a barn, we were able to interact with the parents and kittens, and even spent some time in the kitten playroom. After speaking with Kelly, it was immediately clear that she has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Persian cats and running a reputable cattery.
Incidentally, the idea that Kelly somehow obtains her kittens from mysterious Amish cat farmers is ludicrous.
I just visited Buffalo Creek Farms last weekend (our third visit in the last 18 months). Not surprisingly, the cattery was just as clean as it had been the year before - still no straw, barns or Amish cat dealers - and we were greeted by several friendly adult cats when we entered.
We purchased our first Persian cat from Buffalo Creek Farms in April 2014. He was well-socialized and in perfect health. Now, more than a year later, he continues to be source of amusement and delight for us. We have been so pleased with him that we are preparing to purchase our second kitten from Buffalo Creek Farms.
I would strongly recommend Buffalo Creek Farms to anyone who wishes to purchase a quality, purebred Persian kitten.
Overland Park, KS
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Persian Kitten
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- " Went to subway to have lunch could've had a steak dinner just making people aware that they're overcharging people and I don't have five dollar subs anymore . ..."
- "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..."
- "IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ? Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."